Guide to Credit and Debt Management
The second program in the Personal Finance Series, Guide to Credit and Debt Management shows readers that credit and debt can be effectively managed, and that the proper use of credit and debt can help them advance their personal financial goals. Continuing the conversational tone and user-friendly format that is the hallmark of the series, the Guide to Credit and Debt Management helps the reader:
- Learn the basics of credit use;
- Understand the laws governing credit;
- Interpret credit reports and FICO scores;
- Understand the different forms of debt and what a “healthy” debt load is; and
- Develop strategies for debt reduction while avoiding fraudulent schemes
Guide to Credit and Debt Management is available as a complete home-study course. For the purchase price of $50, you receive the book, access to an optional teleseminar and a certificate of completion upon return of the quiz located in the back of the book.
If you are a financial services professional and/or represent an organization interested in purchasing this program for your clients, customers or members, Guide to Credit and Debt Management is also available for bulk purchase. For bulk pricing and sales information, call 207-828-3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.