First Step is an up-to-date survey course in personal finance that covers a manageable range of topics consistent with the National Standards for Adult Financial Literacy Education. Using a first-person conversational tone, a quirky sense of humor and written in easy to understand language, First Step is accessible, informative and fun. First Step will help the reader:
- Create a balanced budget and begin saving;
- Identify ways to build or rebuild credit;
- Learn to use debt as a productive tool;
- Decide on which insurance products best fit their needs;
- Invest for the future and plan for retirement; and
- Teach children important financial literacy skills.
First Step is available as a complete home-study course. For the purchase price of $50, you receive the book, access to an optional teleseminar and a certificate of completion upon return of the quiz located in the back of the book.
If you are a financial services professional and/or represent an organization interested in purchasing this program for your clients, customers or members, First Step is available for bulk purchase. For bulk pricing and sales information, call 207-828-3975 or email email@example.com.