Guide to Insurance and Investing
The third and final program in the Personal Finance Series, Guide to Insurance and Investing demystifies the basics of investing and retirement planning, and shows readers how intelligent investment strategies can help them achieve their personal financial goals. Like its companion books, the Guide to Insurance and Investing uses a conversational tone and user-friendly format to help the reader:
- Understand the different types of investment vehicles;
- Evaluate an investment vehicle’s potential;
- Develop an investment strategy that achieves personal financial goals;
- Evaluate the need for an investment professional; and
- Determine personal financial needs in retirement.
Guide to Insurance and Investing is available as a complete home-study course. For the purchase price of $50, you receive the book, access to an optional teleseminar and a certificate of completion upon return of the quiz located in the back of the book.
If you are a financial services professional and/or represent an organization interested in purchasing this program for your clients, customers or members, Guide to Insurance and Investing is also available for bulk purchase. For bulk pricing and sales information, call 207-828-3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.