Guide to Budgeting
The first program in the Personal Finance Series, Guide to Budgeting shows readers that budgeting doesn’t have to be brutal, boring or burdensome, and demonstrates that net worth and a personal budget are the foundation upon which financial goals are built. In a conversational tone and user-friendly format designed for busy lives, Guide to Budgeting will help the reader:
- Learn the fundamentals of personal budgeting;
- Determine their current personal budget;
- Identify areas of their personal budget where improvements can be made;
- Determine their net worth and explain its importance; and
- Set attainable financial goals.
Guide to Budgeting is available as a complete home-study course. For the purchase price of $50, you receive the book, access to an optional teleseminar and a certificate of completion upon return of the quiz located in the back of the book.
If you are a financial services professional and/or represent an organization interested in purchasing this program for your clients, customers or members, Guide to Budgeting is also available for bulk purchase. For bulk pricing and sales information, call 207-828-3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.